AEEDE’s mission is to forment quality Business Management training, serve the Corporate Community, and develop corporate knowledge within the scope of its competence.
AEEDE’s objectives are as follows:
- To be a unifying link among Business Management Schools, so that via the Association the Schools with tradition and prestige can join forces to safeguard their image and be clearly distinguishable in the market.
- To develop collaboration relations with similar Associations in other countries and, particularly, with the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development).
- To encourage the exchange of experiences for faculty recruitment, training and development.
- To facilitate coordination among the member Schools’ Ex-Alumni Associations.
- To promote research on business administration and management issues in general.
- To foster the exchange of experiences between Spanish and foreign managers in order to enhance managerial capacity and human, professional and business relations.